|Initiating a What-If Analysis
- Go to www.jcu.edu/bannerweb
- Enter the secure area.
- Click on Registration and Academic Services.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Degree Evaluation - Unaffected by holds.
- Select the Current Term.
- Select What-if Analysis on the bottom of the page.
- Select your entry term (the semester you started at JCU)
- Select your "program." (Intended major)
- Select your major again from the drop-down box.
- You can click submit, OR
- Click Add More to add a concentration.
- Click Add More again to add a minor or double major.
- Select the "Evaluation Term" (the current term)
- Click "Generate Request."
- Select "Detail Requirements" and click Submit.
If you are a double/triple major you will need to a run a separate Degree Evaluation “What if analysis” for each major.
*You will need to attach a degree evaluation to your declaration of major application upon submission.
R - Currently Registered for the course
H - "History." Your grade in the course
TCR - Transfer Credit