STUDENT UNION RECOGNITION AWARDS
Each year at the Student Union Inauguration, awards are presented
to the outstanding individuals and organizations for the previous
calendar year. Congratulations to this year's recipients!
- Advisor of the Year - Chris Kerr
- Senator of the Year - Rita Rochford '12
- Person of the Year - Maura McCool '10
- Student Leaders of the Year - Andrea Capasso ‘10, Joe Cody ’10, Dan Fitzmaurice ’11, Hilary Fulp ’10, Andy Johnson ’10, Amanda Papa ’11, Carolyn Pici ’10, Brandon Sheil ’10, Natalie Terry ’10, Jill White ’10.
- Overall Organization of the Year -Emergency Medical Services Association
- Academic Organization of the Year - Alpha Kappa Psi
- Cultural Organization of the Year - Allies
- Greek Organization of the Year - Chi Omega
- Programming/Social Organization of the Year - Student Alumni Association
- Service/Issue-Based Organization of the Year - JUSTICE
- Student Union Committee of the Year - Homecoming Planning Committee
In order to apply or nominate an individual or group for one of
the awards listed above, download the appropriate nomination form,
and return to the Vice President for Student Organizations in the
Student Union office, located across from the Office of Residence
Life in the D.J. Lombardo Student Center.
- Nomination forms will be available in November 2010.