September 27, 2006, 2-3:30pm
1. Certification of the Faculty voting list (Carl Spitznagel, FSC)
2. Introduction of new faculty
3. Overview of the freshman class (Brian Williams, VP for Enrollment)
4. Arrupe proposal (Jackie Schmidt, Chair of CAP, will introduce Lauren Bowen who will answer questions about the proposal)
5. Introduction to an ongoing faculty conversation of mission and identity (Paul Lauritzen).
6. Issues before the Faculty Handbook committee (Bob Kolesar, MTCS)
7. Input from the faculty on strengths and weaknesses of the premajor advising program (moderated by Lauren Bowen).