LSC CONFERENCE ROOM
Ernie DeZolt, Chair
Dick Horwath, Vice Chair
Roland Madison, Secretary
Call to Order: Chair Ernest DeZolt called the meeting to order at .
Invocation: The Chair provided the Forum with an Invocation.
Approval of Minutes:
The Minutes from the
· Acceptance of Forum proposals were approved by Fr. Glynn included:
· Guidelines on Selection of an Academic Dean or Chief Academic Officer
· JCU Diploma Wording change
· BIS/CIS major
· Italian Studies Concentration
of AVP’s February’s
· CAP – Guidelines for Developing, Submitting and Approving Concentration Proposals (copy was attached to the April Faculty Forum’s agenda.)
· Load Reduction for Chair of Forum (one section per semester) approved.
· Special meeting set for April 29 Q &A for Mercer Group Health care proposal in Jardine Room 3:30 – 5:00 PM.
· Nominations from floor for Forum Committees
· Gavel presentations to past chairs of the Faculty Forum
· Report on Liberal Arts Core by Robert Kolesar (Mt). Bob expressed thanks to Lauren Bowen and Nick Santilli for their outstanding efforts.
· Presentation by Daniel C. Allen of the Mercer Group’s proposal to revise the health care benefits structure (handout was provided—not a part of these minutes)
· Jerry Moreno’s (Finance) motion that Tables 12-19 of the Mercer Group’s presentation be presented to the Faculty for a vote was accepted.
ADJOURNMENT: Chair Ernie DeZolt adjourned the meeting at .
Minutes prepared by: Roland Madison, Secretary