(L- R: Museum Volunteers Mrs. Mária Szabó & Mrs. Frances Pickett behind the Gift Shoppe display case, at the former Euclid Square Mall Location.)
On December 4, 2002, the Gift Shoppe moved from the former Euclid Square Mall location to a new temporary location in a small but elegant shop (pictured below) on the first level of the "Galleria at Erieview " in downtown Cleveland, where it was in operation till mid-March, 2003. It reopened within the Museum itself, now entirely in the Galleria at Erieview, second level, 1309 East 9th Street, as part of the Museum's Gala Grand Re-Opening on March 15, 2003.
Above photo, view of the Gift Shoppe at the fomer location, Galleria at Erieview, first level
[Click here for a larger view of above photo.]
Back to Gift Shoppe, Hungarian Heritage Museum