While requirements are flexible to accommodate students with different interests and majors, the concentration allows and encourages focus.
1. Core of the Concentration:
Except for SP301, each course must be from the list
of approved courses.
- SP301 (along with satisfaction of its prerequisites)
- At least three courses from History and Political Science with at least one course from either of those disciplines
- At least one course must be HS274, PO254, or SP314
2. Electives for the Concentration:
Nine additional hours of courses from the list of approved courses or accepted by the LASC Committee through petition.