The following institutions have agreed to participate in a cross-registration arrangement with John Carroll University:
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland Institute of Art
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Cleveland State University
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Hiram College
- Lakeland Community College
- Notre Dame College
- Ursuline College
Instructions for Completing a Cross Registration
- Download the Cross-Registration Form here. Forms are also available in the Assistant Dean’s offices.
- Review the criteria at the top of the form to determine if you are eligible for cross registration. You must be full time and in good standing or 2.00 GPA at JCU.
- Complete the demographic and course information on the form.
- Provide a description of the course you intend to take at the host institution to the respective department chair at JCU. The department chair will review the course description and indicate the JCU equivalent on the form.
- Bring the cross registration form to your assistant dean for the authorizing signature.
- Note that registration times may vary between institutions. Contact the registrar’s office at the host institution and ask when cross registrants are permitted to register. Take the authorized form to the registrar's office at the host institution to register for the class at the designated time.