Reunion registration is open!
Members of the 50th Reunion Class of 1973 can register here
All other Reunion Classes ending in 3s and 8s can register here
The cost of Reunion will vary based on the experience you choose. For non-class of ’73 alumni the early bird prices for Reunion are as follows...
- Friday Evening Only (Includes dinner on Friday evening) - $25 per person
- Saturday Day Only (Includes Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and the President's Reception) - $65 per person
- Saturday All Day Package (Includes breakfast, lunch, President's Reception, and dinner on Saturday) $135 per person
- Saturday Evening Only (Includes dinner on Saturday evening) - $70 per person
- Friday and Saturday Evenings Only (Includes Friday evening package, Saturday Mass and plated three-course meal, late night food trucks, fireworks finale, and other entertainment) - $95
- All Reunion Weekend Package (Includes all Friday & Saturday meals, and President's Reception) - $160 per person
- Members of the Class of 1973 can register for Reunion free of charge (excluding overnight accommodations), but any non-Alumni class of 1973 guests will pay the prices above.
In order to attend events at Reunion you MUST register for a reunion package based on whatever experience you prefer. Additionally, you must be in possession of an official Reunion 2023 lanyard, which you'll receive at check-in, signifying you're a registered guest.
The early bird pricing for Reunion will last through May 1.
Beyond that, in an effort to give our vendors some notice on attendance, the final registration deadline will be June 2.
Drink tickets will be available for purchase at Reunion for $5 per ticket. Non-alcoholic beverages will be available complimentary throughout the day.
On-campus housing will be available this year in Murphy Hall. Prices for staying on campus for all attendees is $75 per person, per night. Simple linens will be provided, but it's recommended you bring a blanket, a pillow, towels and any necessary toiletries.
Additionally, we've partnered with several local hotels to offer a JCU reunion rate for accommodations. View the full list of hotels here
We'll have more info on check-in for various 2023 Reunion Weekend experiences in the coming months.
We do not offer transportation throughout the weekend, however, Uber and Lyft are both available in the Cleveland area, including to and from the airport. For those staying on campus, there will be staff-operated golf carts to help guests get around throughout the weekend.
Yes, the Bookstore will be open throughout Reunion Weekend. The exact times are as follows:
- Friday, June 9, 2023: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday, June 10, 2023: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Sunday, June 11, 2023: Closed
Dress for the weekend is resort casual or above. Depending on the experience you choose for Reunion weekend, your attire may change throughout the day. Please check the Cleveland forecast prior to packing, as the weather varies in June.
Reunion 2023 is family friendly, however there will be no child care provided this year. If you plan on having your children accompany you for the day you are responsible for them at all times.
The JCU Recreation Center will be open* for alumni and guests attending Reunion Weekend. All attendees who wish to use the Recreation Center will need to sign a waiver, which will be available at the Rec Desk. The hours that the Recreation Center will be open are as follows:
- Friday, June 9, 2023 | 8 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday, June 10, 2023 | 8 AM - 3 PM
- Sunday, June 11, 2023 | Closed
If you require special assistance or accommodations, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 216.397.4336 to make advance arrangements. If you have special dietary restrictions, please note them on the reservation form.
Have questions not answered here, or need more information? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations: 216.397.4336 or email email@example.com.