Benefits of joining SUPB as a Team Member:
- Great way to get more experience within your field of study.
- Get familiarized with the Programming Board which could lead to a paid position.
- Resume builder and talking points in interviews.
- Learn how to work within a budget.
- Opportunity to meet classmates and interact with a bulk of the campus.
- It is the best way to get more involved at JCU.
- Become part of a close-knit group of people on campus.
- Major Events - Brainstorm and finalize ideas. Plan and execute tasks to make the major events INCREDIBLE! Chose the giveaways, prizes, and designs for T-shirts for the major events.
- Marketing - Create methods of advertising efficiently to students on campus. Expand social media presence and help invent flyers and posts. Work towards growing the outcome number of attendees to SUPB events.
- Recruitment and Retention - Help design ideas for the presentations at meetings. Assist in choosing snacks at meetings. Build plans for retention. Help recruit new members at events. Find ways to reach out to potential new members.
- Events - Help brainstorm and follow through with great weekend and weekday events on and off campus! See your ideas for events come to life.
President: Emma Kosicek, email@example.com
Major Events Coordinator: Danielle Baffa, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Coordinator: Adam Salek, email@example.com
Communications Coordinator: Madison (Madi) Zelinski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Coordinator: Krystal Shaw, email@example.com
Recruitment & Retention Coordinator: Madeline Scherle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trivia Liaison: Zach O'Dell, email@example.com
Theofanis (Theo) Maragos, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuvaraj (Raj) Panguluri, email@example.com
Maggie Paul, firstname.lastname@example.org
Josephine (Jo) Schierloh, email@example.com
Evan Welsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all students!
Are you interested in getting more involved on campus? Would you like to get more experience within your field of study, learn how to work with a budget, or build your resume with authentic talking points for interviews?
SUPB is always seeking Team Members!
Please contact Madeline Scherle (email@example.com) with questions.
Are you interested in getting more involved on campus? Would you like to gain leadership experience through a paid position on campus? This is the opportunity for you!
Apply today to serve on the Student Union Programming Board (SUPB) Exec Board! Click on the links below to access the application and position descriptions. Application deadline is Friday, November 19.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Event Coordinator (6 positions)
- Fan Support Liaison
- Internal Communications Coordinator
- Recruitment & Retention Coordinator