- Graduating senior
- Preference is given to students with a preferred GPA of 3.5 or higher
- All majors are encouraged to apply
- Minimum age of 18 at the time of application
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug test
- Willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends - often on short notice
- Willing to sign a nine-month employment contract
- Research and collect information to prepare for the airing of weekly programs.
- Discover pertinent information on show topics and guests using relevant information sources.
- Attend occasionally press conferences or political events and provide summary reports to staff.
- Actively participate in production processes including control room support during broadcast.
- Work closely with production staff during program taping.
- Assist talent and producers by greeting and escorting program guests.
The deadline to apply for the 2024-2025 fellowship is Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 5:00 pm.
See announcements from previous winners of the Meet the Press Fellowship, and where they are now!
- Nora McKee '23 - current Meet the Press Fellow, NBC News, Washington D.C.
- Aiden Keenan '22 - Master of Public Policy student, The Maryland School of Public Policy
- Sophia Maltese '21- Associate Producer, Meet the Press, NBC News Washington
- Olivia Shackleton '20 - Associate Producer, Fox News, Washington D.C.
- Julia Morris '19 - MultiMedia Coordinator at NETWORK Lobby, Washington D.C.
- Ryan Brown '18 - Community and Partnership Manager, The Dispatch, Washington D.C.
- Mary Frances McGowan '17 - Governors and State Politics Reporter, National Journal
- Madeline Smanik '16 - Public Relations Specialist, SCORE Mentors
- Ashley Bastock '15 - Browns Beat Reporter, Cleveland.com
- Dale Armbruster ’14 - Performance Consultant, Cuyahoga County
- Dan Cooney ’13 - Senior Media Editor/Producer, PBS NewsHour
- Emily Gaffney ’12 - Children's Branch Services Assistant, Cuyahoga County Library
- Kristen Jantonio ’11 - Communications Manager, Playhouse Square
- Joseph Toohey ’10 - Anchor Fox 8 Cleveland
- Andrew Rafferty ’09 - Political Director, Scripps News