Where are they now:
- Sophia Maltese '21- Meet the Press Fellow, NBC News Washington
- Olivia Shackleton '20 - Associate Producer, EWTN Nightly News
- Julia Morris '19 - 2019-2020 Meet the Press Fellow, NBC News Washington
- Ryan Brown '18 - Reporter, The Dispatch
- Mary Frances McGowan '17 - Governors and State Politics Reporter, National Journal
- Madeline Smanik '16 - Communications and Public Relations Manager, U.S. News & World Report
- Ashley Bastock '15 - Sports Reporter, Akron Beacon Journal
- Dale Armbruster ’14 - Communications Specialist, Cuyahoga County
- Dan Cooney ’13 - Senior Media Editor/Producer, PBS NewsHour
- Emily Gaffney ’12 - Children's Branch Services Assistant, Cuyahoga County Library
- Kristen Jantonio ’11 - News Producer, WEWS-TV Cleveland
- Joseph Toohey ’10 - Anchor Fox 8 Cleveland
- Andrew Rafferty ’09 - Senior Political Editor, Newsy
- Graduating senior
- Preference is given to students with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- All majors are encouraged to apply
- Minimum age of 18 at the time of application
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug test
- Willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends - often with short notice
- Willing to sign a nine-month employment contract
The Application: Responsibilities, Eligibility, and Qualifications
- Research and collect information to prepare for airing of weekly programs
- Discover pertinent information on show topics and guests using relevant information sources.
- Attend occasionally press conferences or political events and provide summary reports to staff.
- Actively participate in production processes including control room support during broadcast.
- Work closely with production staff during program taping.
- Assist talent and producers by greeting and escorting program guests.