Skip to main content


black and white picture of people doing paperwork

Walter Tulley registers for classes at the brand new University Heights, OH, campus for John Carroll University in 1935.

Contact the Department Chair:

Dr. Anne Kugler: 216-397-4770


The History Department is located on the second floor of Saint Ignatius Hall (sometimes called the B Wing) toward the O’Malley Center.

The History Department is open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the work week. Stop in to see us!