- Log in to your Student Profile and click on My Student Account and click Continue
- Click on Make Payment, select the term and enter the amount you wish to pay then click Continue.
- Click the dropdown box “Select Method,” choose Bank Wire.
- Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
John Carroll University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
TransferMate is an easy-to-use online payment platform that offers a secure, fast and affordable way to make your international educational payments around the world.
- No international sender/receiver fees
- preferential exchange rates
- 24- hour Customer Services
- Payments quickly post to your student account
- Students and Authorized Users must log in through their John Carroll accounts to pay.
John Carroll University has partnered with Flywire in order to process tuition payments for International students more efficiently. Flywire offers exceptional foreign exchange rates which will lead to saving a significant amount of money when compared to traditional banks. In addition, your payment will be posted to your John Carroll student account quickly and Flywire will notify you via email when the wire payment is received.
Click here to connect to Flywire.
John Carroll University is pleased to partner with Western Union Business Solutions.
- You can pay in your home currency or in the currency of your choice direct from your mobile, tablet or desktop device.
- Pay online using local payment options or by bank transfer.
- The exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks’ retail rates.
- There are NO transaction charges from John Carroll University for foreign currency.
- Your payment will include reference information to ensure that it reaches your student account quickly.
- Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact Student Enrollment and Financial Services at email@example.com or 216-397-4248. If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1 (402) 884-3041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information regarding the total cost of attendance can be found here.