- A: Yes! Commuter students have their very own Commuter Lounge. The Commuter Lounge is located in room 46 of the Student Center. To get there, go up the ramp to the left of the Bookstore, turn right and walk all the way to the Jardine Room. The Commuter Lounge is located diagonally to the entrance of the Jardine Room.
- A: Yes! There are many places all over campus where you have computer access. In addition to the 38 computers in the library, you also have access tothe Undergraduate Lounge, located across from Saxbys in St. Ignatius Hall, as well as labs in the Dolan Science Computer Lab, the Boler College of Business and on the main floor of the Student Center.
- A: In addition to the Commuter Lounge, there are plenty of places where you can spend time both on and off campus!
- A: In Commuter Services, we strive to keep commuters in the loop of what’s going on around campus! Some ways that we will stay in touch with you is by sending regular emails and posting things in the Commuter Lounge.
- A: Yes. The Office of Student Engagement schedules events and activities all year specifically geared toward commuter students. They typically include bi-weekly social Drop-In Programs (DIPs), movie programs, professional sporting events, and many others. Make sure to check your email to stay connected!
Also, please keep in mind that all students, including commuters, are encouraged to participate in all student organizations and clubs. Contact us if you have any questions about the clubs and organizations offered at JCU
The Parking Office coordinates all campus parking functions, including:
- Providing information, assistance, and direction to anyone parking on campus.
- Issuing parking permits to students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Enforcing parking rules and regulations, and coordinating parking services for campus events.
- A student may register only one vehicle. The student must be the owner (family or individually owned) or the primary operator of that vehicle (family vehicle) and may not register the vehicle of another student. Parking permits are not transferable between persons.