Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the GSA to learn about upcoming opportunities and how to get involved!
Graduate Student Association (GSA) Public Meetings for all graduate students will occur on the following dates for FALL 2023:
- Monday, September 25, 2023 at 3:00 pm
- Monday, October 23, 2023 at 3:00 pm
- Monday, November 27, 2023 at 3:00 pm
- Monday, December 11, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Graduate students will be able to attend in-person or via Zoom. Meetings will be held at the Graduate Student Lounge inside of the Grasselli Library & Breen Learning Center and should be less than an hour. An email will go out for each meeting with Agenda and Zoom meeting link at least two-days prior to the meeting.
YOU are more than welcome, so get involved!!!
- President: Melissa Canetti-Lamb
- Program: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Vice President of Operations: William Smith
- Program: Advanced Studies in Education
- Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Jerry Higgins III
- Program: Biology
- Vice President of Marketing and Media: Julia McNamara
- Program: Emerging Leader MBA
- Vice President of Finance: TBD
Contact your department if you'd be interested in serving as a 2023-2024 Department Representative!
- Biology Representative: TBD
- Boler College of Business Representative: TBD
- Counseling Representative: TBD
- Education & School Psychology Representative: TBD
- Nonprofit Administration Representative: TBD
- Post-Bacc Representative: TBD
- Theology & Religious Studies Representative: TBD
- Academic Affairs Subcommittee: Melissa Canetti-Lamb
- Calendar Committee: TBD
- University Committee on Educational Policies: TBD
- University Committee on the Student Learning Experience: TBD
- University Strategic Planning Group: TBD
- Institutional Assessment Committee: TBD