2022-23 Psychology Club Officers
- President: Mary Frances Allen
- Vice-President: Julia McNamara
- Secretary: Keeley Scullin
- Financial Officer: Sarah Azzi
- Marketing: Shrinidhi Shah
- Faculty Moderator: Tracy L. Masterson, Ph.D.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Psi Chi Officers
- President: Audra Gerty
- Vice President: Catherine Steinwachs
- Secretary: Claire Schuppel
- Faculty Moderator: Denise Ben-Porath, Ph.D.
Psi Chi is the international honor society in psychology. At JCU, psychology students who meet certain qualifications may join. The society, founded in 1929, is for undergraduate and graduate students interested in the field of psychology. Members are recognized for their academic contributions and can earn prestigious awards or grants that in total exceed over $250,000 a year. Learn more about Psi Chi at its website.
Psi Chi Admission Criteria for John Carroll University students
- Psychology major or minor
- 3 semesters of college courses completed
- Psychology credit hours completed at John Carroll: 9
- JCU overall GPA: 3.4 or higher
- JCU Psychology GPA: 3.4 or higher
- Apply to Psi Chi
- Open to all JCU students!