The following is the list of professionals and offices available at the Student Health and Wellness Center. Physicians are available Monday and Thursday, 1:00 p.m.- 4:45 p.m. during class days of the academic school year. All physician visits are billed through the patient’s health insurance.
Cleveland Clinic Physicians 9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44195
Dr. Lauren Smit
Dr. Janet Morgan
Dr. Steven Turoczi
Dr. Neha Vyas
Shannon Stovsky, MS R.D.N., L.D.
Travel Clinic, Women’s Wellness Clinic
Affiliated with Cuyahoga County Board of Health
Flu Season is Here-Take Care of Yourself!
- Get your FLU SHOT!
- Frequent hand washing (especially prior to eating)
- Get adequate rest (6-8 hours/night)
- Healthy diet (avoid alcohol and smoking)
- Stay away from sick people
- Keep hands away from face/mouth
Symptoms – sudden onset
- Body and head aches
- Sore throat
- Cough and congestion
- Extreme fatigue
- Increase fluids (no alcohol and caffeine)
- Visit the Student Health Center for evaluation, treatment and free over-the-counter medication
- Seek immediate medical care if having difficulty breathing, unable to reduce fever, there is an increase head pain or confusion.