Skip to main content

*Master of Arts programs are designed to meet the needs of students primarily interested in research-oriented programs. M.A. programs are offered in the same areas listed above with the exception of Initial teaching licensure through the School-Based Program and Initial teaching licensure through the Professional Teacher Post-Baccalaureate Program.

  • School Psychology
  • Principal Licensure
  • Early Childhood Generalist
  • Reading

To learn more about graduate programs offered through the Department of Education & School Psychology, including each program’s course of study, and to apply for admission, please visit John Carroll’s Office of Graduate Studies website.