Self-Service Studio is a simplified video recording setup that can be used without prior video production knowledge. The studio's design allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without knowing anything about lights and cameras.
Benefits & Features
A Light Board is a clear glass board that uses LED lights and neon markers to make a face-to-face interactive presentation platform for faculty or students to use for recordings. The image is digitally flipped so the writing does not appear reversed.
For questions about the Light Board or Self Service Studio please contact Mike MacDonald during regular business hours at 216-397-4649 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practicing a presentation for class
- Studio components of larger video assignments
- e-Portfolio introductions and content
- Delivering an introduction to an online course
- Presenting research papers
- Recording a lecture when travel is required
- Creating demonstration modules