Skip to main content

The Housing Application 

The Housing Application for the Fall 2024 semester has been closed. If you have any questions, please send an email to the Office of Residence Life.

The Housing Application includes the Housing Agreement, personal preference questions, emergency, and medical questions. The Housing Agreement is binding for the 2024-2025 academic year.

If you require housing accommodation due to a medical, psychological, etc. need, please contact the Student Accessibility Services (SAS) department about making these arrangements.

Accommodations related to housing must first be approved by the Student Accessibility Services (SAS) department.

If you would like to request an accommodation due to religious or other personal reasons, please contact the Office of Residence Life directly.

The John Carroll University Office of Residence Life strives to provide an inclusive living-learning community welcoming to all students regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, gender, gender identity, ability, privilege, sexual orientation, political ideology, religious affiliation, or citizenship. In order to ensure students feel welcome and comfortable in their living spaces, we will provide gender-inclusive housing arrangements if requested. Housing arrangements are made on a case-by-case basis, in order to provide the best possible accommodations for each student’s specific needs and preferences.  Throughout this process, all disclosed information regarding an individual’s, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression will be kept strictly confidential. To request gender-inclusive housing arrangements or to learn more please contact the office at