Skip to main content

Student Services Counselors assist our JCU students with their registration needs in the following areas:

  • Add/Drop Courses
    Please review our Withdrawal Schedule for Tuition and Fees to include last day to add/drop or withdraw from a course.
  • Process override waiver forms (authorized by Academic Dean or Department Chair)
  • Process Academic Program Recommendation (APR) forms (authorized by an advisor, dean or department chair)
  • Withdrawal Policy and Leave of Absence
    We are here to help you during this process and recommend speaking to a counselor to discuss how it may impact your financial aid award.

If you are a recipient of Title IV aid, please view our Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Funds Policy.

We are located in Rodman Hall, room 249, Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., or 216.397.4248.

For information on how to order a transcript, cross-registration, other academic schedule needs and updating contact information (both parent and student), please visit the Office of the Registrar.

More information regarding the total cost of attendance can be found here.