Are you looking to move up where you are, for a new job or career, or applying to graduate/professional school? We can help you with the next step. We offer in-person, Skype or phone appointments. You can make an appointment through Handshake, by calling 216-397-4237, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can Help you with the Following:
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Job Search
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate/Professional School Application Process
- Search and apply to jobs posted by employers looking specifically for JCU students and alumni.
- View Career Events.
- Search for employers of interest.
- Go to Handshake now!
- Career Fairs – Several career fairs take place each year. Check out upcoming career fairs on Handshake.
- JCU Connect – Join our group on LinkedIn to network with over 3,000 alumni, employers, students and others who are eager to connect, build and sustain networks and engage in professionally related discussions. Find more alumni on the John Carroll University page on LinkedIn. Please note you must have a LinkedIn account to access either of these LinkedIn pages.
John Carroll students and alumni make great interns and employees. You can post a position through Handshake, our online career management system. For more information visit our Employers Page.
Join our group on LinkedIn to network with over 3,000 alumni, employers, students and others who are eager to connect, build and sustain networks and engage in professionally related discussions.Find more alumni on LinkedIn’s John Carroll University Page.
Within one year of graduation, you may receive the same services as a current student and may participate in on-campus interviews. View more information and requirements to participate in interviewing on campus.
Search and apply to jobs posted by employers looking specifically for JCU students and alumni, view Career Events, and search for employers of interest.