Skip to main content

Academic Advising Resources

Have a question about your four-year plan, or need to change your advisor?  Visit our Student Academic Resources page for helpful links to the Undergraduate Bulletin, important planning worksheets, FAQs, and more.

Academic Policies and Procedures

Please refer to the Academic Policies and Procedures section of the John Carroll University Bulletin for information on academic policies.

Student Accessibility Services

Qualified students with disabilities have the right to an equal opportunity to participate in programs offered through John Carroll University. Students who choose to exercise these rights have the responsibility to initiate and participate in the accommodation process.

If you would like assistance with accommodations, you must contact Student Accessibility Services by calling (216) 397-4967. Documentation and verification of disability are required.

Young female doing lab work

Build an Academic Plan

Discuss your plans with your academic advisor and download these resources: