Skip to main content

Change of Address/Name Form

Alumni can update their personal information using the Alumni and Friends website.

Verification: Enrollment/GPA/Class Rank/Degree

The Registrar’s Office is the official source for all student academic records. UPON WRITTEN REQUEST, the Office will provide enrollment verifications of GPA, class rank, or degree for past and present students. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) requires a signed release from the student before providing non-directory information. Some examples of non-directory information are GPAs, specific number of credit hours enrolled, class rank, and Social Security number verifications.

The Registrar’s Office provides verifications for students and alumni at no cost. Normal turnaround time for processing verification requests is two business days. However, during peak request periods, it may take longer. Please allow for additional processing time.

Students who wish to apply for a verification of GPA, class rank, or degree may complete a request form in person in the Registrar’s Office (B102). They may also print out a VERIFICATION REQUEST FORM with their browser and submit it to the Office of the Registrar in-person, via email at, or via fax at 216.397.3049.

Diploma Information

Replacement diplomas: John Carroll University partners with Parchment to offer replacement digital and printed diploma services. The fee for a replacement diploma begins at $22.00. To access the secured ordering site, please got to John Carroll's ordering page