Skip to main content

Advanced Placement (AP) courses, administered by the College Board, are college-level classes in six academic areas that students can take while in high school. Those who opt to take the year-end AP Examinations can also potentially receive college credit.

Once students commit to John Carroll and submit their enrollment deposit, they should request that their AP test scores be sent directly from the College Board to John Carroll for an official credit evaluation.

See current departmental practice for AP tests.