If you are in need of office or building keys, complete and return the Key Authorization Form via either campus mail to Keyshop located in Rm. 22 of the Recplex or by dropping the form off in the slot in the Keyshop door . Be sure to review the Key/Fob Access Control Procedure.
If you need office furniture keys, you may complete a work order. Please provide the core number (the number on the lock itself near where the key goes, and how many keys you would like.
Card access is handled by ITS. Please navigate to the Information Technology Services page here.
Reservation of spaces on Campus
If you are a JCU employee or student interested in reserving a space on campus, use the program below. You are also able to view availability of spaces.
If you have any questions about your account or need to reserve a space 24 hours or less ahead of time, you will need to contact the Auxiliary Services Department. If you are external to JCU and wish to reserve a space, you will also need to contact Auxiliary Services. The best way to contact them is via a detailed email letting them know what you are looking for and what dates you need and any other special requests you may have. Your contacts will be Mike Roeder email@example.com and Rory Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
The housekeeping contractor is ABM Services and their office phone # is 216-397-4326. Work orders can be entered for housekeeping here.
Please contact the Mail Center for any vending machine refunds. They are located in the Administration Building Room 14. Their contact information is below.
JCU Mail Center phone 216-397-4680
- Satisfying the needs of individuals for issues within the physical, built environment
- Providing space planning and programming (functionality of space) for projects
- Providing budgeting for projects
- Fulfilling furniture and other fixtures and equipment requests with either existing or new furnishings (FF&E)
- Determining and coordinating material selections and finishes for various renovations and new construction projects (regarding health, safety, and welfare issues in addition to aesthetics)
- Coordinating ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) issues in the built environment across campus
- Implementing signage for both interior and exterior environments across campus (Not to include office/room inserts)
- Working with individuals regarding workplace ergonomic concerns
- Coordinating and planning physical individual or departmental moves often times in conjunction with Facilities Management Services
- Coordinating and implementing many other aspects relating to the functioning of the Facilities Department
For requests under this category, please email Rose Giallanza, email@example.com
- American with Disabilities Act Home Page
- Association of College and University Housing (ACUHO)
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and University’s (AJCU Home Page)
- Association of Higher Education Facilities Manager’s (APPA Home Page)
- City of University Heights
- Illuminating Engineering Society
- Medina Central Processing Center (Recycling Center)
- National Clearing House for Educational Facilities
- Occupation Safety and Health Administration OSHA
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges
- RS Means
- Sasaki Associates
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
- State of Ohio Architects Office
- US Green Building Council
The following are services, committees, departments, or topics relating to the Facilities Department.
The Facilities Office is located in Room 07 on the lower level of the Lombardo Student Center. If you have an EMERGENCY please contact JCU PD at 216-397-1234.