Skip to main content
Repair Phone Icon

Moves, Adds, and Changes

To request new phone service, additions or changes to existing service, or if you are changing office locations and you would like to have your current phone and extension moved to this new location, you will need to access our online JCU Web Help Desk.

Once you fill out the form, an email copy of the request will automatically be generated and sent to the appropriate person in the ITS Department, as well as an email copy being sent to you for your records.


You can also use the JCU Web Help Desk to request service for your telephone, voicemail, cable television, or any other telecom related service.

Contact Us

Help Desk

Service Requests

Please fill out this form for a service request.