- Talking with a few of the vendors and getting to know them better, and getting some pens for my office!
- Talking to the workers at the booths about their careers and possible internships
- All the free stuff, of course.
- The free food and beverages.
- The newest techy stuff. This year it was One Button Studio. And always the variety of vendors.
- Talking with Canvas people
- getting a Bluetooth speaker
- Virtual Reality and the Academic Success
- Learning about new (or new to me) technology on campus.
- See the new technology
- It was a great oppurtunity to interactive with staff
- Getting to connect with the buyers
- the interaction with the staff, faculty, and students
- As a vendor, I appreciated the amount of space given to each table permitting a consistent foot traffic throughout the day. I also appreciated the communication, before, during and after the event via different Google Forms.
- Networking and an opportunity connect with JCU resources/admin/faculty. Also to meet other primary campus infrastructure and application vendors. Walked away with a significantly better picture of JCU's organizational direction and near-term, long-term goals.
- I appreciated the staff directing us to easy access parking as well as all of the hospitality from all staff members
- It was a fun event with great people